Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's been awhile


Well, it's been brought to my attention that it's been quite awhile since I've shared on my blog. Maybe I should make that my New Year's resolution...
Anyway-I'll share a couple cards I made in the last few days. This first one is a fun card-I had to use a sketch for a group I'm on. I used TAC's Mia's Cottage paper. I had originally bought this paper for fun spring flowery type of cards but the blues in this paper has been screaming winter to me sooooo I got a "bonus" out of my paper. I have some of the paper for winter and I can move on to some spring/summer cards too. Also, I used one of the Perky Penguin's stamp set-it was a hostess set in the last catalog and now is easier to get to. It was brought into the regular section of the new catalogue that just came out around Christmas. If you haven't seen it and want to let me know. There's some great new stuff in there and I can not wait to get my hands on it. Also I used another favorite "go to" set of mine; which is Running Stitches. A little added fun to my penguin is Fun Flock on his hat, Liquid Applique for snow and before I heated it I sprinkled it w/ glitter-it's a really pretty look. Also for his scarf I paper pieced-my fav. thing to do. :o)

No comments: