Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Have Faith


This card uses our new Hieroglyph Horses set-which at first I thought they were odd but the more I looked at them noticed these horses really have some fun character to them and are kind of silly. Granted this isn't a silly card, but there's a lot of potential for these guys. Also used Winchester paper and hardware, Floral Dingbats set and the My Spiritual Journey set. The My Spiritual Journey set also has a lot of potential for many different things-I really like the font used in this set; especially w/ the floral dingbats. I had it in my head to use it for some journals for a friend, but I do see where it could be great for cards too. Ok- I started brainstorming other ideas and came up w/ too many annnnnd the kids are home and hungry.

No comments: